About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to ERROR_DS_NONEXISTENT_MAY_HAVE 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_CLUSTER_OWNER_NOT_IN_PREFLIST issue and PEERDIST_ERROR_ALREADY_EXISTS the just a Blue screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to get rid of ERROR_CLUSTER_OWNER_NOT_IN_PREFLIST?I suggest you Socket Error In Outlook Express to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Run SmartPCFixer to fix ERROR_CLUSTER_OWNER_NOT_IN_PREFLIST Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch Kemxml Dll Was Not Found the tool, you will see the below interface.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair ERROR_CLUSTER_OWNER_NOT_IN_PREFLIST problem.
Method Two: To remove ERROR_CLUSTER_OWNER_NOT_IN_PREFLIST issue safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To Automatic Updates Service Is Missing do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a ERROR_REGISTRY_IO_FAILED confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
sfc /scannow DNS_ERROR_BAD_PACKET
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
ERROR_CLUSTER_OWNER_NOT_IN_PREFLIST file is definitely an important files for your system. You should never ignore it. All in all, ERROR_CLUSTER_OWNER_NOT_IN_PREFLIST removal tool is your ideal choice that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time..