To get better help with your Windows 10 BSOD issue, please follow these steps below.
1. Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below.
3. Double click on the file to run it.
4. If prompted by UAC then, click/tap on Yes (Windows 7/8) or Continue (Vista).
5. A command prompt will now open to get the required information from your system, save the information into a debug-YourComputerName-xxxx.zip file on your desktop, and close.
6. When finished with step 5, do either step 7 or 8 below.
7. If You Have Already Started a Thread in "BSOD Help and Support"
NOTE: Please do not create duplicate threads and posts on the same issue. Doing so will only waste your time and the time of other members trying to help.
Recommended Solution: At present, it is not difficult for computer users to encounter BSOD - Posting Instructions problems. Once you don't fix this problem in time, you may find that your PC runs slower and slower. The truth is troubleshooting BSOD - Posting Instructions error can be extremely easy.
Fix BSOD - Posting Instructions with SmartPCFixer
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Remove BSOD - Posting Instructions Problems On Your Own.In fact, if you want to solve BSOD - Posting Instructions issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related: Error 997 Overlapped Io Operation Is,0x844,Drive Not Responding In Xp,Local Print Spooler Now Working In Windows 2008,0x0000007e Startup
Read More: ,Error 678 There Was No Answer,Mscomctl.dll,0x00427278,Nearly All Functions Lost,Capharm.dll